Monday, July 20, 2009

Charlie


I cannot deny it. I am very childish. My favorite shows are for kids. One of my favorites is a brilliant program on Playhouse Disney called Charlie and Lola. I guess most of the entertainment, for me, are their brilliant British accents, but I cannot deny that I do honestly appreciate the moral aspects of the show as well. Charlie is THE perfect brother!

Lola, being a normal little girl, has moments of child-like anger, selfishness, and mistakes, and Charlie has to find the right way to handle her. Charlie deals with these situations in a way that would melt the heart of any mother; gently and sweetly. In situations where normal kids would whine, complain, or yell at his or her little sister, Charlie laughs and encourages his Lola.

Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home