Thursday, July 12, 2007

Water.



I look at the water. I see it because there is light. I can see how it moves by the shadows created in it, on it, near it, by it.
I can see God in all things around me. I see His shadow and impressions in all His creation.
The water moves in mysterious ways. I don't know how it works. It's just there.
He moves in mysterious ways.
When in it, it is so clear that you can see yourself and parts are magnified. Above it you can see your reflection in it's glittering surface.
God shows you who you really are.
When emerged in it you are clean. You can move easier in it. You feel lighter
He cleans me and takes my burden.
Drink it and it refreshes you.
He refreshes my soul.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so wise to only be 17. I love your blog :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Ephnastie said...

well, that just made my day!

6:38 PM  
Blogger parad0xical said...

It's entries like this which makes one wonder why you haven't updated recently.

Nice writing, lovely poetry, interesting thoughts, refreshing lesson.
thank you. :)

Godspeed,
-th3o.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home